Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Love...



I woke up with a strange feeling this morning...
It came without a message or a warning;
The effects of it, though are warming...
Creating a tempest in my heart is indeed alarming.

I know not if am in love...
I cannot judge this feeling right now;
It surely made a mark in my heart's cove...
Flying hither and thither like a caged dove.


What is Love?... i began to ponder...
The more i think, the more i wonder;
It is only when i began to surrender...
It struck me like a powerful thunder.


Love is not affected by boundaries of caste, creed and religion...
Love can never be destroyed by even a thousand legion;

Love is beyond and above all that is and will be...
Love is what that sets you free;

Love happens between the chosen two...
Love backed by the Lord shall always be true;

Love is only a four letter word..
But Love is what sustains the world...

1 comment:

  1. my fav lines....
    'I cannot judge this feeling right now;
    It surely made a mark in my heart's cove...'

    ReplyDelete